Preparing for the 360safe E-Safety review
A short high impact course for teachers
Help with completing the 360safe online safety review in order to ensure that online safety is embedded across your school.
- Explaining the elements, strands and aspects of the tool
- Policy and Leadership
- Standards and Inspection
This course will cover the key areas required and help you to complete the 360safe online safety review and/or get ready for assessment.
- A process for identifying strengths and weaknesses of existing practice
- Responsibilities and relevant stakeholders
- Help in identifying your existing levels
- Guidance and best practice
- Templates and updates using best practices
- An action plan for your school