Assess – Educate – Track is a digital safeguarding tool that allows teachers to monitor improvement in their pupils’ knowledge of online dangers.
The platform empowers young people with the skills they need to stay safe online. Along with the assessment tool and learning resources for pupils, there is a library of videos to up-skill and raise awareness for teachers. The aim is to provide a whole school approach to online safety.
Assess-Educate-Track allows you to schedule online safety assessments at the press of a button. View, print and share reports with ease. Support learning with unique video content and manage everything quickly and easily through a simple, intuitive dashboard.
Assess-Educate-Track is a cloud based learning service available on any pc, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection. There is no software to install and no IT support is required.
Assess-Educate-Track is effective
- Interactive online assessments test online safety awareness and identify behavioural risk (by class, year, key stage or school).
- Reports provide insight and recommendations using a simple red, amber, green system.
- Video learning pathways support lesson plans, homework and self-guided learning. Effectiveness is measured through reassessment.
- Available to teachers and pupils anytime, anywhere on any device.
- Backed-up by Catshill Learning Partnerships support programmes .
- A console where you can manage your account, add or remove users, schedule online safety assessments and view reports.
- Separate assessment guides for years 1-2, 5-6 and 7-13.
- Video pathways, lessons plans and worksheets.
- Coverage of Cyberbullying, Gaming, Grooming, Social Media and Sexting.
- Online training to use the tool.
- Online training for your Digital Leaders or parents (worth £250).
Pupils take online assessments to test their knowledge, behaviour and attitude towards online safety.
Online safety reports collect data from the assessment to paint a picture of how your student body is engaging with the online world. These reports provide insight, identify risk, and make recommendation for further learning.
Teaching staff access lesson plans and video based learning materials to provide students with knowledge and tools they need to protect themselves online.
Pupils are re-assessed in order to measure progress and compare online safety awareness over time.
Assess-Educate-Track is affordable
Assess-Educate-Track costs just £2.50 per pupil (per annum) for unlimited school use of all assessments, reports and video learning pathways. There are no hidden costs, monthly fees or additional charges.