You have 30 web designers in your class.
We will work with your classes and teachers showing them how to create web content using the award winning WordPress, J2e or Purple Mash platform.
You will be shown how to create live online content such as blogs all hyperlinked and available from the school website using QR codes.
You and your pupils will be working with lots of rich, multi modal content such as images, sound and video and of course text.
- Covering online publishing , your staff and pupils will be shown how to create exciting online content.
- Complete coverage available from reception to year 9 as well as for your staff.
- Content includes text, images, video and sound and can include e-portfolios, class and topic work, trip write ups and lots more.
- Part of the creative curriculum that fits into the computing and digital literacy programme of study.
- Free trial of software is included so that you can work on your site straight away.
- No experience of online publishing required.
- No staff cover required!
A fantastic way to celebrate the work of your pupils
Simply provide a room with computers or laptops and let us know the groups and timings for the day.
A complete day (9am-3.30pm) costs just £480 and remember there are no additional charges!
Need more time? No problem, book a second day and save 10%, add a staff training twilight (3.45-4.45pm) onto the day for just £75.