Is your school e-safe?
A complete training and support package for your school.
The toolkit provides complete coverage including school online safety policies, curriculum training, risk assessment, digital literacy, lessons and presentations.
This includes information published in the DFE’s statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education‘.
Everyone in your school community can receive support and training – pupils, staff and parents.
Simply select the modules that are relevant to your school and we will come on site and do the rest.
Modules available (follow the links for details):
- School online safety and password policy review and updates – details
- School digital leader training for selected pupils – details
- Parent online safety presentations – details
- Staff online safety presentations – details
- Online Safety lessons for classes – details
- Whole school online safety review and audit using the 360 tool – details
- Curriculum planning to incorporate digital literacy – details
- Assess-Educate-Track – A programme to identify risk – details
The Online Safety toolkit is the ideal solution:
- One simple, cost effective solution – from £250 for half a day or £480 for a whole day
- No travel or expensive cover required – we come to you
- Flexible – choose the modules that are appropriate to you
- Experienced and effective – our products have been endorsed by police and crime commissioners
I am interested in the Online Safety toolkit, please send me more information: