Is your school e-safe?
A complete training and support package for your school.
The toolkit provides complete coverage including school e-safety policies, e-safety and digital literacy curriculum training, lessons and presentations.
This includes information published in the DFE’s statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education‘ released in September 2016.
Everyone in your school community can receive support and training – pupils, staff and parents.
Simply select the modules that are relevant to your school and we will come on site and do the rest.
Modules available (follow the links for details):
- School e-safety and password policy review and updates – details
- School digital leader training for selected pupils- details
- Parent e-safety presentations- details
- Staff e-safety presentations- details
- Online Safety lessons for classes- details
- Whole school online safety review and audit using the 360 tool- details
- Curriculum planning to incorporate digital literacy- details
Why the Online Safety toolkit is the ideal solution:
- One simple, cost effective solution – from £250 for half a day or £480 for a day.
- No travel or expensive cover required – we come to you
- Flexible – choose the modules that are important to you
- Experienced and effective – our products have been endorsed by police and crime commissioners
I am interested in the Online Safety toolkit, please send me more information: