The use of Green Screen and iMovie to enhance learning in the classroom.
A short high impact course for teachers
This is a practical course which will enable you to become computing proficient in using a green screen. It is not essential to have a green screen within your school – learn how to make one of your own! In addition, you will learn how to create BAFTA award winning iMovies to enhance the children’s learning experience across the curriculum.
- How does a green screen impact on children’s learning?
- How to use a green screen.
- How to create a DIY green screen.
- How to merge green screen clips using an iPad/ MacBook for dummies 🙂
- How to use iMovies to enhance children’s learning across all curriculum areas.
This course is presented by Sophie Thomas. Although not essential, it would be helpful to bring a Macbook or iPad to this course.