Publish.School is a low cost publishing option for schools that allows staff and pupils to create and share online content. It sits alongside and complements your school website.
Some ways to use your Publish.school site
- Class pages to celebrate children’s work
- A publishing tool for Governors or for parental engagement
- Exciting learning journeys to aid revision and develop skills
- Promoting creativity by publishing poetry and artwork
- Online web publishing to develop Computing skills
- Class blogging and trip reports
- A tool for Digital Leaders to create and share content
- A dedicated sub-site for SEND or Online Safety
You get your own site and school domain, so if your school is Hogwarts your website will be hogwarts.publish.school. It is up to you who can publish on the site. You, your staff and your pupils can have generic or their own logins and you can decide who can see the published pages. Because Publish.School uses WordPress, your site will be secure and 100% readable on tablets and mobile devices.
You have total control over your site and you can choose from a vast range of themes and plugins.
Publish.School costs just £50 a year so if you are struggling to update and publish content on your school website or if you find it too restrictive and difficult to use, then this could be the ideal solution for you.
Complete the form below to find out more about Publish.School