Build a robot to use with the BBC Micro:bit.
We can deliver this course at your school – Complete the form below for details
A short high impact course for teachers
You will build a BBC Micro:bit robot that is yours to keep. Once built you will be shown how to program your robot using programming blocks just like Scratch. This course demystifies the tech and is suitable for everyone.
- A great way to introduce robotics
- Step by step instructions to built your robot
- Fun, hands on training for staff that you can use in the classroom
- We will show you how to write programs to control your robot
- The robot is yours to keep at the end of the course!
A fantastic way to make best use of this importance device.
- All you need to know about the hardware and how to program it
- You will learn how to write programs for your robot using the block editor
- You can purchase additional robots for just £25 each
- No coding or technical experience needed – this course is suitable for everyone
- You will need to bring your BBC Micro:bit and 4 AA batteries with you. Get in touch if you need to borrow a Micro:bit on the day.