Computer programming for busy teachers
Are you giving your pupils the opportunity to develop their programming skills?
The Scratch Pack is completely free and contains everything you need to cover the programming element of the national curriculum for computing.
The staff at St Mary’s CE Primary School, Kingswinford said:
- “The Scratch Pack is a useful resource and I intend to use it in future lessons.”
- “I have been taught the basics of the programme so I feel more confident in being able to teach this again.”
- “The children thoroughly enjoyed this session and have developed their ICT skills too!”
- 16 page getting started guide
- 3 lessons for developing skills
- 12 pupil activities
The Scratch Pack – Download
Letter for parents – Download