How to implement an effective computing curriculum. Covers the complete programme of study. Ideal for those who have to teach computing.
A short high impact course for teachers
This course covers the complete Computing programme of study including ICT and Digital Literacy.
- Plan a meaningful curriculum that can be delivered by all your staff.
- How to deliver exciting lessons in order to meet statutory requirements.
- Technological words explained, so that you will understand difficult concepts such as algorithms and abstraction.
- Complete coverage from reception to year nine.
Key resources and practical advice
- A staff survey that can be used to record understanding and confidence levels.
- A list of objectives and complete curriculum overview for every year that you can use straight away.
- Use and create programmes using award winning and free software.
- Review of schemes of work.
Venue: The Vaynor First School, Redditch