How to set up digital leaders in your school in order to promote online safety
A short high impact course for teachers
Having digital leaders in school empowers pupil voice, makes e-safety learning fun and effective and has a proven positive impact on pupils – including safer online behaviours and increased e-safety knowledge.
- Pupil involvement is a key element in promoting e-safety effectively
- Digital Leaders gain key skills such as leadership and management, communication and collaboration
- Engages parents and staff
- Provides evidence of impact so you are ready for inspection
- Digital Leaders help you work towards outstanding e-safety practice in school and across your community
This course will cover the key information you need and give you practical advice in order to set up your own digital leaders.
- How to set up your own digital leaders
- Training and support materials
- Practical advice and guidance
- Setting up of assemblies, displays and online support materials that can be linked from the school website
- Free high quality resources including videos to use in school
“A great short course, good ideas.” Sophie Thomas, The Vaynor First School
“Very helpful for online safety in general and as a Digital Leader tool.” Jo Kehoe, Wyre Forest School.
“Brilliant high impact short course. Engaging subject matter covered in a variety of interesting ways.” Faron Alsop, Our Lady & St Kenelm Primary School.
“There was lots of helpful advice and this will provide great networking opportunities. Everything was made relevant to the school. Thank you for all the information and resources they will come in very useful.” Jorgie Best, Olive Hill Primary School,