Essential information for school staff
A short high impact course for teachers
The essential things you need to know about how you and your pupils can stay safe online and referring to the DFE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’.
- Technology in use at home including the Internet of Things
- Personal and professional issues
- Social media including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram
As well as the areas above, this course gives helpful guidance to teachers about protecting their online identity and suggests practical steps that schools can use to implement effective E-Safety procedures.
- Protecting yourself – practical advice
- Key stakeholders – parents, governors, safeguarding boards, agencies such as CEOP and Childnet
- Essential resources and proven strategies
- Best practice
- Reporting procedures