Preparing for the Naace ICT Mark assessment
A short high impact course for teachers
This course is will help schools who are working through the Self-review Framework (SRF) and towards the ICT Mark. It is also suitable for schools who are considering ICT Mark assessment.
Each element of the SRF will be clarified. Information and resources to help understand the evidence required for assessment will be provided.
Areas of focus
- An understanding of the elements of the SRF
- Consistency in applying judgements of threshold for the ICT Mark
- Identifying and working with relevant and important stakeholders in school
- The assessment process – How it works and what type of evidence you require
- Be able to identify an appropriate route though the SRF and plan the journey
- Leadership and Management
- Planning and Learning
- Computing and Capability
- Evaluating the impact of ICT
- Professional Development and Resources