Hands on training to show the best tools and apps for teaching computing on tablets
A short high impact course for teachers
Programming can be challenging without a keyboard but there are some great apps out there that can be used to to deliver the computing curriculum.
This course will cover a range of recommended apps for use on iPads and Android tablets.
- Recommended, proven free apps
- Covered apps – Pyonkee, Snap!, Touch Develop, J2Code, 2Code, Kodable, Hopscotch
- Hands on in detail with ScratchJr, Run Marco and Lightbot
- Gives schools a cost effective way of implementing programming
- Suitable for all teachers regardless of their teaching and
- Linked to the computing programme of study