Hands on training using the brilliant free programming tool.
A short high impact course for teachers
Based on the award winning and free software package Scratch which has been developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT, this practical course assumes no prior knowledge.
Scratch is a free visual programming language used to easily create animations, games, etc. and is an important stepping stone in the world of computer programming.
- A cost effective way of implementing programming.
- Uses fun, exciting and free software that encourages high level thinking and creativity.
- Can be used with year 3 to year 9.
- Covers the interface, sprites, command blocks and everything you need to know.
- Linked to the computing programme of study.